what I'm learning from starting from the bottom

When starting from the ground up, it teaches you to nourish the soil.Because soil that goes unwatched shows in the growth process. Any and everything starts with action, and consistent action leads to success one way or another. I found myself expecting to see returns in my work,but I wasn't putting in enough time, which led to the term "audacity". It's like you wanting to be an artist knowing that your favorite artist draws for atleast five hours, and then reads about art for an additional three plus hours, but instead you only seem to draw for thirty minutes and still continues to read a page a day. How can you expect to be an artist if you can't even put in the work. Why though?..... have you not mastered the art of time management or is it the fear of going all in? Is it the fear of embarking on a journey of the unknown? Or is it the long nights staring at the ceiling, while feeling terror creep up your knees, of you not knowing if this is all for nothing? Whatever it is, only you can get to the bottom of that, telling yourself that everything is going to be magical. Which actually then forces everything around you to give you a magical experience. I've also learned that starting from nothing allows you to expand your mind, when you're faced with a curve ball. You'd be surprised at how little people excerise their brain. They see a problem,but instead of thinking a bit longer for a solution, they turn their brain off...because it's easier. How can you grow your knowledge, if you won't consider sticking around until you fix the issue at hand? Another thing that I started realizing was that, I'm where I am because of me. I could always decide on how fast or how slow I want to get to my desired destination. But how dare I want something, that others bled and sweat for? I can't only work for three hours out of twenty four, and get mad that everybody else is getting what they worked for.It's exactly that "you get what you work for". I'm able to play all roles, meaning of course I'm the author, but I'm also the critic as well as the fan. I can add to my creation or even take away what's not serving my creation. I can learn what's doing harm and what's bringing warmth to my soul. Playing every role accordingly allows one to look at a certain project from all angles, which in the future strengths your vision(giving you more of a tunnel vision). It's very important to know how each set of eyes will embrace what you've got going for yourself. But most importantly, I'm having fun. I'm able to put my fingers to use. it's amazing to think about how much can be created from just a simple thought. I'm learning to enjoy every bit of this, and to indulge myself with like minded people. You'd be surprised by how many people like what you like. By saying all of this... all I can leave you with as of now ,is to not get too wrapped up in what others are getting for free. I'd appreciate a book written by me and only me than having someone write a book for me and then allowing me to slap my name on it. So enjoy those early mornings and those late nights. BUT DON'T COMPLAIN WHEN WHAT YOU WANT ISN'T GIVEN, BECAUSE INSTEAD OF GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS OF BLEEDING AND SWEATING.YOU CHOSE TO NOT GET CUT, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE ABOUT HAVING AN EXPENSIVE ELECRTIC BILL. YOU'D RATHER USE UP YOUR ELECTRICITY THAN TO SWEAT!!!! xoxo soon to be Itgirl Overload xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eating To Feel Good

BE MINDFUL.

PINK POLITICS.