PINK POLITICS.

The Queen has arrived, so you can finally swallow what you've been holding onto. Always know the importance of having many platforms where you can talk differently. I think this part of my blogs, are for you to wake up. It's me wanting to put a suit on (but obviously in PINK), to get you to take me seriously. I'm here to give you two blogs today. Since you've read the first one, here's the second one. So do what you do best and continue reading what I'm going to continue to spill onto you.
Let's talk politics... because this needs to be discussed I'm so tired of people paying too much attention to things that aren't real. I always say that the time is ticking. You have the power to make it tick for you, or to let it tick against you. THE CHOICE WILL ALWAYS BE YOURS. We were all presented with the same hours in the day. No one is above it or under it, unless you make that decision for youself. Haven't you ever wondered why people can never seem to have civil conversations when it comes to politics. It's always at the expense of others. You need to really strengthen your perspective when it comes to mundane things. You need to know where you'll stand when the world goes to sh*t. Politics aren't real. There I said it. It sucks that our ancestors thought that they were making a difference, when they had a hand in getting several laws passed when it came to the government, but they didn't. The truth is they were lost. But it seems to be that times haven't changed. The only thing that has changed is our technology. Most minds are still bleak and beyond meek. But anyways I have to run along... so these are today's affirmations!!!!
ARE WE SERIOUSLY ALLOWING UNHUMAN PEOPLE TO DIVIDE US, SO THAT THEY CAN CONQUER US??? You know you love me... but where's the loyalty when you need it? xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eating To Feel Good

BE MINDFUL.